Wow, is it really September already? Is summer really ending so soon? Am I really going to have to start thinking about Halloween costumes for my kids already?? I’m a little sad, but actually a lot more excited. I’m welcoming the cooler fall weather with open arms!
I’ve haven’t cooked as often as I’d like to lately, but I still manage to get in some home cooked meals here and there. This is my go-to stir fry sauce recipe when I want to make a stir-fry with ground meat. It’s great with almost any firm vegetable. I’ve used eggplant, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers…etc. but my favorite is zucchini. Because this dish is so flavorful, I always pair this dish with some kind of light soup. If you like to have more sauce in your dish just double the sauce amount. You can use any ground meat for this recipe. It’s actually a pretty simple meal, but so satisfying and I always feel great serving it to my family. Cilantro is the preferred garnish especially for Thai food, but I only had green onions this time,🤷🏻♀️ it still worked!
Thai Stir Fry Sauce for Ground Meat
- 2 Tbs oyster sauce
- 1 Tbs dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbs palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs water
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 1 Lb. ground meat
- 4 cups chopped zucchini 2-3 large zucchinis
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil on high heat .
- Add meat and stir fry till starts to change color .
- Add garlic and stir fry .
- Add about 3 Tbs of the sauce and stir .
- Add zucchini and cook until soft .
- Add rest of sauce and mix .
- Continue cooking untill meat is cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro .